Policy : 2022 - 14 points of Merchant Website Compliance Policies
Detailed description of goods and/or services
Turqle SA is a business in the Food Industry industry that sells shelf-stable, consumer packs of condiment sauces, spices and salt products.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 working days and a confirmation email (or sms or WhatsApp) will be sent. Delivery is either via courier (free on orders of more than R300), or charged extra R99 on orders below R300. Customers may collect their orders from Turqle’s office between 08:30 and 16:00 Mon-Fri.
- Export restriction (Optional) The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods by Turqle SA is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Turqle SA will contact the client immediately and make arrangements for a substitution or a refund. Refunds to the client will be made in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 5 % administration fee. Should the client be dissatisfied with the product, a full refund will be made provided the product is returned within a month. Refunds for breakages can only be made with photographic proof of the broken product and label and the damaged outer packaging.
Turqle SA shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via credit card through Paygate, via Electronic Funds Transfer and via SnapScan .
- Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for Turqle SA via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by Turqle SA separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Turqle SA takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Turqle SA chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 158 Briza Road, Tableview, Cape Town, 7441.
Turqle SA may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by K2020897442 (South Africa) (private company) based in South Africa trading as Turqle SA and with registration number 2020/897442/07 and Sarah Jane Withey and Linda Buckle (Owners).
- Turqle SA contact details
Telephone: 021 556 3918 (Sarah - 083 564 0805)